Tuesday, May 3, 2016

NOTHING IS LOST GUYS.. WE ARE AMAZING

#ashokasays Did you know 200 :

Concluding the onslaught on Winston Churchill's opinion and the looters of our country ...
What we have done all these years is a meteoric achievement.
It is. After the British left, more than a million people died on both sides in the bloodshed that prevailed during the partition. We recovered from that, managed our meager money and licked our wounds. How is the other side faring guys? Give a thought?
We do not have half our country occupied by the Taliban.!
And we definitely do not have an army proxy-ruling us. Our Army could easily do this if they want because they are extremely able and big. But the Army leaders vehemently deny this scenario every time, like they are speaking something sacrilegious. Kudos to them for respecting our constitution.
Yes, we need work. But it is extremely important to remember that we are not in a bad place. People still strive to better their lives every day. Many already have and many will in the future.
We haven’t gone to the dogs yet, even though I say so myself so many times. I admit sometimes it frustrates me – the condition of things. But when you look beyond it, and we have to – we do have a future and it is going to be bright and glorious. We aren’t devoid of it. And we certainly aren’t lost.
I once again thank each and every one of you to have read through my posts every day for the last 200 days. I thank you for encouraging me to look for new information about this country every day on the internet and "Copy Paste :)" it on my post. I thank Suresh, Gururaj Bhat, Shalini, Sneha to have contributed some information to the post. Also I thank Gururaj Bhat for giving the name #ashokasays.  Thank all of you once again.
And Winston Churchill’s opinion can go and kill itself.
Good bye.... FOR THIS SEASON..

WILL BE BACK IN A NEW SEASON


No comments:

Post a Comment