Tuesday, July 28, 2015

DOSA

#ashokasays Did you know 94:
Dosa!!! I can have it anytime of the day and I can never say no to Dosa even on a full stomach..A nice, crispy dosa with a soft and fluffy inside can make me go weak in my knees, forget my ambitious diet plans and my anger.
But did you know this...
2000 years back, South Indian people started preparing this 6 inch diameter food called DOSA, and DOSA was in the first position in the peoples Diet. It contains very little fat content and it is very tasty with perfect Chutney and it is easy to cook, which made it to survive for more than 2000 years.
On an Average,

DOSA: 80 Calories per DOSA

Cheese Pizza:  230 calories per slice

Burger: 760 calories per Burger

Dietitian will recommend you to run 1 Mile to burn 100 Cal of food. Calculate how much you should run (Work) if you are going to eat pizzas and burger

How many DOSA Varieties do you know..???? Five..Ten...¦Twenty.. Hundred.. Sorry.., There are 624 varieties of DOSAs¦ WoW ...

SO Go and have a dose of Dosa..


No comments:

Post a Comment